URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 August, 07:32 (E)
If you are still wearing a
Fucking Face Mask
in 2024,
Theory of
Natural Selection was a lie!

Voting Joe Biden right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 August, 07:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Lol....this us funny!
I saw a woman yesterday driving in her care alone with a mask. My reaction was: she's gonna die soon. 🤦‍♀️
And the meme is right! Another lie: natural selection. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
Was sitting in car waiting at grocery store on Tuesday watching the peeps and next thing I see is two elderly overweight crippled over women wearing masks dragging their feet to get inside. I prayed right away….”please forgive them for they know not what they do” .🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️
Just witnessed a part of the 4-6% that are NGMI😞
So sad
08:17 AM - Aug 29, 2024
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
29 August, 10:26
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
I see this exact thing regularly here in NEPA.....heartbreaking honestly that these people are so far gone that a "virus" more scary than their day to day struggle to survive! Another Dr visit will help🤭

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 August, 10:12
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
My prayers are not being
listened to….
I am becoming
mentally and
emotionally depleted
observing this
ignorant behavior.

DONE!….please

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 August, 10:17
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
They’re being heard Urban.
Promise 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️
Never give up, you’re too important🐸