URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 August, 07:32 (E)
If you are still wearing a
Fucking Face Mask
in 2024,
Theory of
Natural Selection was a lie!

Voting Joe Biden right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 August, 07:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Lol....this us funny!
I saw a woman yesterday driving in her care alone with a mask. My reaction was: she's gonna die soon. 🤦‍♀️
And the meme is right! Another lie: natural selection. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 August, 08:17
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Was sitting in car waiting at grocery store on Tuesday watching the peeps and next thing I see is two elderly overweight crippled over women wearing masks dragging their feet to get inside. I prayed right away….”please forgive them for they know not what they do” .🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️
Just witnessed a part of the 4-6% that are NGMI😞
So sad

I am Keri @Lionessheart
I see this exact thing regularly here in NEPA.....heartbreaking honestly that these people are so far gone that a "virus" more scary than their day to day struggle to survive! Another Dr visit will help🤭
10:26 AM - Aug 29, 2024
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it