Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 August, 09:24
DJT RT's this morning :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Good retweets and I know that Soetoro was used and abused and fraudulent to the core but to make him the scapegoat for all of our country's ills is a joke to me. He obviously was set up to drive the final stake into America's heart but now that we all can see, there was a lot of evil that existed way before he was brought onto the scene. They just had to make him a man of color. I guess they couldn't resist because they always wanted to divide and conquer everything. It's pretty machinacious if you ask me. I pray today for a healing in our hearts and souls. I pray for every eye to see and every ear to hear. I pray for trust to be restored. I pray that GOD will heal our land. I pray for all good hearts and souls who are committed to making things right. Jesus please fill our hearts with love and guide our steps each and every day. May we leave the world a better place because we have lived. You know the prayers in the quiet of our hearts. We love you GOD. Everyone have a good day.
12:24 PM - Aug 28, 2024
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it