Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 September, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How about hanging the perps of 911 at ground zero?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 August, 03:47
Trump must have missed CNN last night. my guess, he was inspired. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 September, 06:46
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Anderson Pooper is jealous he wasn’t included in the group photo of killary and kamaltoe

demon AC360 = 1336

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 12:24
Good retweets and I know that Soetoro was used and abused and fraudulent to the core but to make him the scapegoat for all of our country's ills is a joke to me. He obviously was set up to drive the final stake into America's heart but now that we all can see, there was a lot of evil that existed way before he was brought onto the scene. They just had to make him a man of color. I guess they couldn't resist because they always wanted to divide and conquer everything. It's pretty machinacious if you ask me. I pray today for a healing in our hearts and souls. I pray for every eye to see and every ear to hear. I pray for trust to be restored. I pray that GOD will heal our land. I pray for all good hearts and souls who are committed to making things right. Jesus please fill our hearts with love and guide our steps each and every day. May we leave the world a better place because we have lived. You know the prayers in the quiet of our hearts. We love you GOD. Everyone have a good day.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 12:22
One more

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 August, 09:03
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
The dictionary definition of foreign Interference
Obama and Kampala

Excec order

Let that cinq in

Just sayin
☺️

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
29 August, 03:04 (E)
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" (1989) with Lyrics - YouTube

Artist: Billy JoelAlbum: Storm FrontReleased: 1989Genre: Adult contemporaryNominations: Grammy Award for Song of the YearLyrics:Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red ...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 12:08
Boom Boom Boom 😎

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 August, 11:33
Thanks for posting, Kim!

Patriots, you know we gotta be close!
Anons, Digital Soldiers hang in there!!
HOLD THE LINE!
You'll remember this time, and that you didn't back down, that you didn't give up!
WE WILL WIN!