Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:36
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
13 February, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
id love to know whaat to do about doge ! d🐕🪙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 02:48
In response Jacob Poops to his Publication
Well someone is keeping Doge at around 7 cents and should have been dropping by now. Someone is filling bags. Elons net worth is over 200 billion. Market cap on doge is 9 billion. Some wallet has billions worth of doge and some suspect its him. I cant see him wanting to be remembered as the guy that pumped and dumped on the little guy expecially after he abused Robinhood for that. Risky for sure but hard to ignore. Bought my son some but a healthy dip is due. *Not a financial advisor.

Only people mentioned by D__ANON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D_Anon Pullella, click on at the bottom under it