Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:36
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
13 February, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
id love to know whaat to do about doge ! d🐕🪙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Well someone is keeping Doge at around 7 cents and should have been dropping by now. Someone is filling bags. Elons net worth is over 200 billion. Market cap on doge is 9 billion. Some wallet has billions worth of doge and some suspect its him. I cant see him wanting to be remembered as the guy that pumped and dumped on the little guy expecially after he abused Robinhood for that. Risky for sure but hard to ignore. Bought my son some but a healthy dip is due. *Not a financial advisor.
02:48 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Jacob Poops to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
14 February, 09:39
It really hurt when every thing else is pumping.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
14 February, 07:11
HOW different is crypto from Fiat?

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
14 February, 10:47
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Thats the problem. Its not much different. The only thing is its decided by the people who put the money into that market.. Its more like a stock.

Inspector Qseau @LoveJustBeing
14 February, 04:15
I've already dropped completely out of Doge and moved to Litecoin. Can't see Doge going over 0.08 again, while Litecoin is posed to hit its ATH. Too many folks interested in trying to make a quick buck with Doge versus an investment mindset. Became all too evident when EM bought in to Doge only for the price to plummet from all the shorting happening.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 February, 11:38
my face when i read these tweets. might have to get me some.

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
13 February, 06:30
Only my opinion PayPal, RobinHood, Bitcoin, Tesla (abuse), SapceX, ...
do you really belive a (Tesla) car is the space and who filmed the shots of this?
I don't know if he's a part of the (horrible) game/movie. Or a puppet or a pawn.
The biography is very similar to Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Eric Schmdit, ...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 February, 10:17

May OC1960 @omega1960
13 February, 09:38
I agree as soon as BTC and ETH resume to the outside the altcoins will turn around based on the charts, but by no means I'm a financial advisor it is just a simple opinion. I own ETH, LTC, DGB and XRP

May OC1960 @omega1960
13 February, 09:38
I agree as soon as BTC and ETH resume to the outside the altcoins will turn around based on the charts, but by no means I'm a financial advisor it is just a simple opinion. I own ETH, LTC, DGB and XRP

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
13 February, 08:56
PS how do you feel about cold and hot storage? I use the Exodus app, but not sure if I should get Ledger/Trezor/Ellipal.

Tremor Time @Asleep_N0M0RE
13 February, 06:29
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I put all my xrp and xlm on ledger nano s. I firmly believe XRP is not for us, its for the central banks as a bridge currency. i dont want then having a way to get to it. dont trust the government for some reason.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
13 February, 08:12
eXpecially... (mind goes to XRP, maybe X in general, spaceX, X baby, xlm/xdc/xdg/etc). Might be a good time to get some doge profit before that dip. :)

*Definitely NOT a financial advisor.

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
13 February, 08:10
Bought my doG some.... he's optimistic

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 February, 08:04
toddler hodler

God Wins donated @GR2021
13 February, 05:16
why is binance not servicing texas? am i doing something wrong? any other alternative? wouldvappreciaye any info, VK. Thanks.

Claire Lashes @ClaireLashes
13 February, 04:39

13 February, 04:43
In response Claire Lashes to her Publication
is he telling us about Nesara?

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
13 February, 04:32
Elon can lose 1.5 on BITCOIN, 1.5 on DOGE, to invest 1.5 in METAL to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Do not get played in the GME until AMC opens back up lol

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 February, 04:11
In my opinion, everything is as it should be. 😂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 February, 04:11
i have Doge and follow it addictively close on stock twits. i agree about something being off, but it should have gone up. Check out Napolean Marco on you tube the guy is a chart wizard! He saw the anomlie dip outside the bull flag but said "possibly .16" this weekend.
im pleased with the increase ive experienced and am glad its organic rather than parabolic spikes. i believe the price will continue to rise as we get more retail to accept for usage, but more logistics need ti be ironed out before full adoption ❤️💎

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 February, 04:13
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
disclaimer: not a financial advisor just patriot girl

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
13 February, 04:22
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
It bounced nicely off the 200 day moving average and is in an oversold condition.
Sure looks poised to resume the uptrend.

13 February, 04:04
whiplash's theory.. EM is also shilling Bitcoin.. baiting bigtech like apple to buy in loads. Meme king - meme coin for the people, i could see that. He tweets in gematria a lot, ill read bsck through tgr thread to check not already posted before I do but he is fascinating and I think black hat flipped (forced 😅) to white.

13 February, 04:29
In response Claire Lashes to her Publication

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
13 February, 03:49
VK, you still bullish on Pac Coin?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 February, 03:34
This is like a foreign language to me, but I do need to learn more about finances. Will keep an eye on what you all talk about like this. So, thank you!🙏😇

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
13 February, 03:18
he pump BITCOIN after the ultimately played for metal... he does good but still is in it for himself...