Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.
12:36 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
24 August, 03:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ELON NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ELON VK! MILITARY WHITE HATS RUNNING HIS PAGE AND STAR LINK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 August, 01:36
Nobody knows who’s bad or good anymore. Everybody running around trying to be correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 August, 12:54
Vibes are high as I was thinking about this over coffee. ☕️ I’m very sure we are seeing Elon 2.0. He was on a bad trajectory for humanity based on this dig. Maybe 2.0 is playing it out in the open for all to see

>2018 Elon Elected to Fellows of the Royal Society. Ties to Freemason Experimental Philosophers / sub of Natural Philosophers
(Perpetuate the Lies in science!)

>Members include Newton 1672, Darwin 1839, Einstein 1921, Churchill 1941, Crick 1959, Hawking 1974, Attenborough 1983,

> Motto is “ Nullius Inverba” = Take nobody’s word for it (ha!)

>Focus is contributions to natural knowledge, math,engineering, science and medical science (perpetuate the LIES!)

>”chronology of ancient kingdoms” unlocking numerology/mysteries of hidden truths in the Bible and connects to alchemy

>Lucasian Chair members have been Newton and Hawking. Lucasian chair connected Church of England ordination to science

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 August, 11:57
imo he has been replaced 2.0 is a good guy

12-YEAR-OLD ELON MUSK "RAPED BY THE STATUE OF JESUS" DURING SATANIC RITUAL - U.S. COURT EYEWITNESS

THE AFFIDAVIT - - - https://timothycharlesholm... WHAT DID ELON MUSK KNOW? EYEWITNESS: 12-YEAR-OLD ELON M
https://rumble.com/v224yiy...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
15 March, 11:36
i love Elon! i think that he was kinda undercover for a bit so he could get info to testify against cabal members using government funds to destroy us and enrich them. now that is over and Elon has made it obvious he is on the good side and pushing tred pill.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
15 March, 11:39
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Interesting take, I like it.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 February, 09:26
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
14 February, 11:04
40mins into this video answers your Elon question. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 March, 04:11
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
😱

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 August, 12:20
Video gone

Laurel May @Jekmay3
14 February, 08:41
I feel the same way. I'm not sure if he's playing "THEM" or playing all of us.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 February, 08:18

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
13 February, 09:42
👽 I think he told us this much at least. lol. He really is a wild card for sure!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 06:50
It only matters if one is trying to determine whether to invest in some other.

Only the Creator knows what's within a persons heart. It's not my business to judge another rather to listen to the soft spoken inner voice which is the unfailing guide.

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
13 February, 06:47

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
13 February, 06:45
Me Too... I reposted a court doc but I should have done my research first instead of taking anything at face value. I've been really sick this past week and it makes me not think so clearly. We all need to do research and find out if what we post is truthful or not. Too much fakery in today's world.

Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
13 February, 06:11
Me too 😊

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
13 February, 05:08

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
13 February, 04:53
Hey V, Just thought I'd share

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
13 February, 04:43
im still on the fence V 🤷‍♀️ perplexing....I usually know right off the bat if i trust you or I don't 🤷‍♀️#JurysStillOut

Lynne Black @divasingsoflove
13 February, 04:10
There's a restaurant in Cuba, Mo that has an old picture on the wall im I'm guessing to be from 1910 to 1920 of a boy on a farm in winter. The boy is a spitting image of Elon. I should have taken a picture! Will next time I. eat there!

Lynne Black @divasingsoflove
14 February, 11:33
In response Lynne Black to her Publication
I thought it had been deleted...

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
13 February, 04:06
Elon Musks Wife plans to sell her soul for $10 million https://newspunch.com/elon...

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
13 February, 05:17
Always been suss of her. Maybe she's a decoy!!??

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
13 February, 04:04
I can't figure him out.. 🤔 Are there two Elons? One bad and one new? Is his wife his handler? Is he a Sirian soul? SpaceX is obviously a fake and there was a Sirian spacecraft in his mission video. We will see if he is a GH or WH.... 🤷♀️

Fly Girl @FlyGirl
13 February, 03:27
He's pro transhumanism. Next question?

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
13 February, 03:15
infiltration VS invasion Someone has to be on the inside....

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
13 February, 03:03
I believe he was but he has been turned, so he's on the good side now!

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
14 February, 10:53
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
My thoughts as well. Or someone replaced the real one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 February, 02:44
Photos of DJT with these monsters did not a monster make.He has not earned my trust yet conversely, he has not spent it.

Pepe CrakN @PepeCrakN
13 February, 02:18

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 February, 02:27
In response Pepe CrakN to his Publication
keep your enemies close. is he a spy? not sure anyoen can prove his true intentions rn.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
13 February, 01:39
I already told you look at Monarch Solutions (ICC).

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
13 February, 01:30
real dark judge said it's a negative. he indicated this months ago.
indicated he was replaced before the rocket launch last summer. White hats in control of his account.......... That's my thoughts, obviously.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 February, 02:34
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
#TrueStory - TRDJ hasn't been wrong yet.

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
13 February, 01:14
I think he is bad, but he was made to flip and is now under white hat control.

Gre Now @gteachno22
13 February, 01:10
what say you about Dogecoin VK? @vincentkennedy

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 February, 02:49
In response Gre Now to his Publication
Dogecoin = +

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 February, 12:54
I don't see him being "bad" .... He likes games though ... he likes the edge that's all