Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 August, 05:39
Sorry I haven't been on here, but I only am able to manage my presence in this fight on my account on X.

If you're reading this, just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope that you have been well.

Have a Blessed Day Anons+Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 August, 06:40
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
No need to apologize, Bay.

It's been pretty lame here lately anyways.

I've been banned from every other platform that I had an account on, so I guess AU is the only place for me.

🤷‍♂️😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thanks Mike, saw you were on TikTok is your channel still running?

AU is the only place that can handle you bro!

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 August, 10:33
TikTok banned me after two weeks 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:35
Hahaha oh dang dude! Really sorry to hear that tho!

Mike Anon @Mike314
It's okay 😎 I got to piss off plenty of liberals/commies at least 😂😂😂
10:41 AM - Aug 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:47
👊😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 August, 10:51
Thanks 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂