Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 August, 05:39
Sorry I haven't been on here, but I only am able to manage my presence in this fight on my account on X.

If you're reading this, just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope that you have been well.

Have a Blessed Day Anons+Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 August, 06:40
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
No need to apologize, Bay.

It's been pretty lame here lately anyways.

I've been banned from every other platform that I had an account on, so I guess AU is the only place for me.

🤷‍♂️😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thanks Mike, saw you were on TikTok is your channel still running?

AU is the only place that can handle you bro!

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 August, 10:33
TikTok banned me after two weeks 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:35
Hahaha oh dang dude! Really sorry to hear that tho!

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 August, 10:41
It's okay 😎 I got to piss off plenty of liberals/commies at least 😂😂😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:47
👊😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
Thanks 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂
10:51 AM - Aug 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it