Bay 17d @Bay17d
Sorry I haven't been on here, but I only am able to manage my presence in this fight on my account on X.

If you're reading this, just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope that you have been well.

Have a Blessed Day Anons+Patriots.
05:39 PM - Aug 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Lee Evans @sl7m
27 August, 02:57
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Noetic Prayer and the Transformation of Our Consciousness - YouTube

Metropolitan Jonah Paffhausen. Saint Herman of Alaska Orthodox Church. Stafford, VA. 6 June 2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
25 August, 11:14
BAY!!!!! I happened to jump on today, first time in like a year, and what a treat to see your post! 😁 Prayers and Blessings brother! 🙏🏻💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:22
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Oh my good feels like it's been FOREVER since we have talked --- miss you dearly fren! Hope all is well and sending those blessings in your direction too

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 August, 10:05
Be safe out there. If I ever come around, I'll be sure to say hi

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:23
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I hope so SE thought you were going to after talking to you on TS! Good to see you!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 August, 07:46
Hey Omg it's Bay!!!!! 😮
Miss u bay bay!!! Keep up the good fight on X, as some of us still to this day can not get on.. Like me.. 😞 But it's okay, hanging out with the family on here is enough for me. Hang tight!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:25
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Hey Jay miss you too glad you saw my post super happy to hear from you! What a bummer you aren't on X yet!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 August, 07:00
I’ll see You there too Bay! #wwg1wga ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:25
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
ALWAYS great to see you Bev! :)
#wwg1wga

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 August, 06:58
WAWY

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 August, 06:40
No need to apologize, Bay.

It's been pretty lame here lately anyways.

I've been banned from every other platform that I had an account on, so I guess AU is the only place for me.

🤷‍♂️😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thanks Mike, saw you were on TikTok is your channel still running?

AU is the only place that can handle you bro!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 August, 06:03
Same to you!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:30
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you Lenore really appreciate you! Hope you are doing well!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 August, 06:01
We love you! Godspeed out there!
🙏🕊💗✨

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:30
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Likewise Auntie, love you right back!

WWG1WGA!