Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 August, 12:25
So here's what's gonna happen.
I'm going to lose followers.
Lots. I already have lost a few.
I came here in 2021, over from Twitter, a full-on Trump supporting Republican who voted for him twice and wanted to Make America Great Again. I have tee shirts, hats, and signs kept as mementos from a rally.
I was excited seeing HRC shoved into that van, to read every article by Real Raw News, to look for signs and clues in Trump's speeches.
But there's something bigger in my life than Trump : YHWH.
And if you have The Father, you have The Son. And if you have The Son, you have The Word.
And if you have The Word, you have The Truth.

The WHOLE truth, and nothing but the Truth.

Trump is a deceiver.
God is not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
It is the followers’ loss if they unfollow you. You always have well thought out posts and I read them all. I don’t necessarily agree with all of them, but that is how we learn by listening to others’ perspectives and following evidence wherever it leads. I do support Trump, but I still read what you post and ponder it.
02:27 PM - Aug 25, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susan_Q in this post can reply
31 August, 05:06
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
If you want to explore this Trump thing, try going to theserapeum.com
or find Dustin Nemos interviews on YouTube, Rumble, Bitchute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
31 August, 06:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I’ve listened to some of Dustin Nemo’s videos.

25 August, 02:28
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
🌻oh boy, thank you so much 😊