https://rumble.com/v5bhnbx...

THE NEWS IS FAKE.
THE WAR IS REAL.
02:11 PM - Aug 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 August, 06:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
so fluffing confusing...hard to know or what to trust - spidey senses working overtime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 August, 03:15
Being a Triple Agent is undoubtedly the MOST DANGEROUS ASSIGNMENT in the international intelligence world. Not only potentially deadly, like being a Double Agent, but also potentially extremely catastrophic if things go sideways. Not just incredible risk to self but also to colleagues, family & cause. It is hard to even imagine...DEEPEST COVER.
It takes someone of extreme brilliance, nerves of steel & dedicated resolve to be a Triple Agent. We as laypeople can never imagine the dark depths of infiltration that White Hats had to endure... to get themselves deep into the Cabal Structure to understand the inner workings of this formidable and purely EVIL Enemy. They had to go literally TO HELL AND BACK, and I salute them ALL.
Bottom line, we can't fight an Enemy we don't comprehend, and there would be no victory if not for the sacrifices of White Hats, some who perished in the process or didn't live to see Victory's Coming Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 August, 06:31 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
✅Dangerous
A double agent is someone who pretends to spy on agency X on behalf of agency Y while being actually loyal to agency X. The double agent is used to feed misinformation to agency Y, ensuring that the agency has incomplete or inaccurate information on the opposing agency. Many double agents pretend to be defectors, approaching agency Y with claims of useful information on the orders of their handlers at agency X.

A triple agent is someone who pretends to be a double agent, telling agency X that his or her loyalties lie with that agency while actually being loyal to agency Y. Through the communication channels established and monitored by agency X, the double agent will feed misinformation to agency Y to make his or her position as a double agent appear legitimate, while providing actual information through a totally separate and isolated channel. The triple agent will also bring back bits of information about agency Y to keep agency X satisfied that the agent is still loyal.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 August, 12:02
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Right on, ol_c. The BRAVERY to be a triple-agent.
Nerves of steel.

It was pointed out to me the other day that
in order to be CONVINCING as an infiltrator
you have to COMMIT CRIMES that make you vomit
& witness crimes that make you sick.

Lord 🙏🕶️🇺🇸🪖❤️

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 August, 02:36 (E)
Just cannot get behind anything
Flynn states.
He had me in his corner at one point.
My uncle was stationed at
Fort Huachuca….
Never heard anything good either.
We were on Parler back in 2020.
Once the vaccines were being
pushed on our military and
Mike Flynn supported it….
We were not cool!
L Lin Wood makes a good point
how he was profiting
from all of it.

I get playing all sides to
take down the bad peoples,
MF was all buddies with
Alex Jones on J6.
Gave a weird interview prior as well.
Now is MF
pro American
or
MOSSAD like
Alex and Laura Loomer?

It is the Pedo Point that is
most disturbing Kat.

MF could just tell us
where the bodies are buried. 😉
Is that what all these connections lead to?

I understand the
KRAKEN is at Fort Huachuca as well.
Wish Sydney Powell could
give us some juice.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 August, 04:28
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I am not sure the real General Flynn is on social media or giving information out to the public.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 August, 04:29
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Something has seemed off about Flynn and so many others. I don't trust many at this point. I trust GOD. He is the one who will bring all out for everyone to see. That is why I leave everything in His very capable hands. He will lead us all in our pathways and bring us where we need to be. Trust Him and let Him lead. I believe He anointed President Trump, for such a time as this. That much I believe. So I trust President Trump, too. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️