Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 August, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 10:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Blackstrap molasses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TY, I re-shared including your message, I hope it helps others!

I have a friend of mine, who is pretty much on deaths door. Wound in his leg that hasn't healed for over 3-4 years, diabetic as high as 1200 sugar levels and still walking and talking, muscle spasms that are similar to seizures but docs don't seem to know anything. His wife, also my friend is beside herself and docs just keep wanting to give more tests and prescribe more. He is on about 12 different medications right now. Over 3 of them are for muscle spasms and a patch for the pain which doesn't cover all the pain and medicaid is fighting them on it! Just one thing after another for them!

If anyone can spare a prayer for them, it would be appreciated!
10:33 PM - Aug 09, 2024
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
10 August, 10:35
🙏🙏💞

10 August, 10:56
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
TY!!! 💛

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
10 August, 12:54
Praying 🙏

10 August, 10:36
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
10 August, 12:11
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

10 August, 12:12
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
TYVM!!! 💛

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 August, 12:07
Asking the Lord to intervene on his behalf. We need miracles on top of miracles! So many with failing health.
🙏🕊️🙏

10 August, 12:09
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
TYVM!!! and Yes I agree! Hopefully some of the collagen and copper info will help them! 💛

Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
09 August, 11:47
Diabetes is high. Be sure that because he is on Multiple medications, that one or two, are not interacting with each other. That alone could be enough to put you through hell, if not kill you. Check your meds to be sure that non of them when used together can cause severe side effects. God bless this man and woman and send them the help that they need. Comfort and care for them dear Lord, as only you can, In Jesus' name.

09 August, 11:51
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
His sugar levels were that high way before medicines. They didn't know how he was walking talking and living!😉

09 August, 11:53
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
Yes, the hospital is a rural hospital and they don't seem to know much, but then again, do any of them? Do docs?

My own personal doc, I had to instruct her on supplements! 😉

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 August, 11:26
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊️💕💫

09 August, 11:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

connie wright @cowri
09 August, 11:23
👣🙏👣

In response connie wright to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Every Time @soTELLme533
Please God, give a miraculous healing for this man. In Jesus' Holy name, heal his wound, take his pain and muscle spasms away and cure his diabetes.
Please guide the doctors to give him the best, divine care.
Thank you Jesus.

09 August, 11:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 August, 11:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

09 August, 11:18
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
09 August, 11:14
Prayers going out for your friend & his wife. Lord hear our prayers.

09 August, 11:18
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 August, 11:10
🙏🙏🙏

09 August, 11:12
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
💛TYVM!!! I will be passing along your prayers and well wishes! TY!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 August, 10:41
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over this married couple. Bless them with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support and complete healing. Allow them to share many more years together living in happiness and health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

09 August, 10:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
TY and Amen!!!💛

amy lilley @amylilley
09 August, 11:15 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Standing in wholly agreement for this couple, in His mighty and wonderful name..and bless Kris for asking for prayer 💖🙏🏻😇🕊️🐸