Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 August, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 10:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Blackstrap molasses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 10:33
In response The Real Me to her Publication
TY, I re-shared including your message, I hope it helps others!

I have a friend of mine, who is pretty much on deaths door. Wound in his leg that hasn't healed for over 3-4 years, diabetic as high as 1200 sugar levels and still walking and talking, muscle spasms that are similar to seizures but docs don't seem to know anything. His wife, also my friend is beside herself and docs just keep wanting to give more tests and prescribe more. He is on about 12 different medications right now. Over 3 of them are for muscle spasms and a patch for the pain which doesn't cover all the pain and medicaid is fighting them on it! Just one thing after another for them!

If anyone can spare a prayer for them, it would be appreciated!

Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
Diabetes is high. Be sure that because he is on Multiple medications, that one or two, are not interacting with each other. That alone could be enough to put you through hell, if not kill you. Check your meds to be sure that non of them when used together can cause severe side effects. God bless this man and woman and send them the help that they need. Comfort and care for them dear Lord, as only you can, In Jesus' name.
11:47 PM - Aug 09, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by freefallinragincagin in this post can reply
09 August, 11:53
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
Yes, the hospital is a rural hospital and they don't seem to know much, but then again, do any of them? Do docs?

My own personal doc, I had to instruct her on supplements! 😉

09 August, 11:51
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
His sugar levels were that high way before medicines. They didn't know how he was walking talking and living!😉