Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 August, 01:42
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You are an inspiration Janet! Sharing the Lord’s relationship with you is so helpful. 🙏😇

Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it