Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic hereโ€ฆ15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
You are an inspiration Janet! Sharing the Lordโ€™s relationship with you is so helpful. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡
01:42 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
03 August, 01:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words โค๏ธ

03 August, 01:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™