Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 August, 01:13
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Congratulations Janet on your 15 years of sobriety. That's wonderful. So glad GOD was there to help you through those dark times. GOD bless you my friend. Keep the faith and keep going. GOD'S got you and He will carry you through.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 01:33
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you Tammi❤️. I always believed in God but the relationship we’ve built together far exceeds anything I’ve ever known. My goal and purpose is to share that incredible love He freely shares with all I encounter. Not sure how I could possibly live thru what we are experiencing without Him and the sacrifice of my savior Christ.

03 August, 01:38
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen. I totally agree Janet. Without GOD we are nothing, but through Him and with Him we are everything. He gives a reason and a purpose to do what we are doing. He guides our very paths and journeys that we are on right now. The reaching out to others and letting them know about the love that GOD has for each and every one of us. Such a precious and wonderful gift for us to have and to share.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
03 August, 01:50
🙏❤️🤗🕊️