Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 August, 03:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 07:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
01 August, 07:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Different clothes on shooter?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 07:32
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
Hmmmmm 🤔 3 different pitches from the gunshots ringing out, so 3 different shooters.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 August, 09:49
there is no doubt in my mind, and I think most peoples mind that this assasination attempt was done by more than 1 person...do you think we will get to the truth?? And if so, before the election?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 09:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I'm all-in on the "no election" belief for this coming November. Not sure how many truths will be made public by then, though.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
yes, I am actually all-in on the no election - and part of it will be that the truth about this attempt and more will be proven as a coup - bringing in the military
10:04 AM - Aug 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 10:15
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
That would be great.