Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 August, 03:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 07:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
01 August, 07:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Different clothes on shooter?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 07:32
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
Hmmmmm 🤔 3 different pitches from the gunshots ringing out, so 3 different shooters.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 August, 09:49
there is no doubt in my mind, and I think most peoples mind that this assasination attempt was done by more than 1 person...do you think we will get to the truth?? And if so, before the election?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 August, 09:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I'm all-in on the "no election" belief for this coming November. Not sure how many truths will be made public by then, though.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 August, 10:04
yes, I am actually all-in on the no election - and part of it will be that the truth about this attempt and more will be proven as a coup - bringing in the military

Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it