Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Trump's 'break' from the Presidency has given many a false sense of security. It is effectively ferreting out the disloyal, unpatriotic swamp creatures.
09:31 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 February, 02:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Vieja pendeja. She was given responsibility and ran with it. How dare she turn and this harsh. Goes to show that noone can take the heat like our wonderful President Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
14 February, 05:54
"We'? Who are the inclusive "we" that Nikki Halley purports to be a part of? The Patrioits? All Trump supporters? The Republican Party? Was she a part of the "Make American Great Again" movement - or could it be her narcissism convinces her that Trump supporters are lost & looking for a new leader. People with zero loyalty - have zero ethics & if ther's one thing we'ver learned the past four years is how to spot a fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
13 February, 09:08
add trey gowdy to that sesspool pot... i never used to be a woman who used foul language

Steve Becker @BECKWERKS
13 February, 04:05
I never could stand her! I see I am right to feel how I do..

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
13 February, 02:56
Nikki Haley, your rude awakening is going to bite you in the a$$, YUGELY!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
13 February, 12:10
That is right, totally agree, it was a test. They were not fully awake to what Trump is all about. Now they will face tougher challenges to get out of their confusion. This behavior of human beings needs to change, it is also known as hypocrisy, it's all about "SHAME" it is uncomfortable but it is a true test of anyone's character. You can give people the benefit of a doubt but then when they turn back to praise you, they are NOT to be trusted. That is what Trump is teaching us. Watch who is loyal when he is publically back in his seat!

Jim French @Circuitriders
12 February, 11:44
We sure are finding out who the rats are. You find out who your friends are in the time of need. WWG1WGA!!!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
12 February, 11:37
She was placed there to infiltrate. She showed everyone who she was during her stint as Gov. in South Carolina, some failed to see her true colors. Here's a much clearer look. She's Mittens with heels on. (which I'm sure he wears at home)

Sac alait @Sacalait
12 February, 11:32
What a discusting whore!

Tim Hall @HeroAtLarge
12 February, 10:55
Another one bites the dust...🎶

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
12 February, 10:53
Sure Nikki Haley won't be the last being exposed. Bye Bye.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
12 February, 10:35
Well now I know where she stands. But i am starting to figure out where many 'conservatives' stand. Like Ben Shapiro, he is also not good.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 February, 10:32
Well at least her true colors showed...

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
12 February, 10:24
KEK

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 February, 10:22
whoohoo...my instincts were right! I knew Haley was a traitor!!!!! lay down with dogs...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 10:22
Her career is OVER as a conservative.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 February, 10:01
My Old Man used to tell me, Don't be a pussie, make a decision and live with.
At first I took that out of context.
But after many many many bad decisions
(usually drunk), it occurred to me what he meant, Was to think about it first! Not just make a dumbass hap-hazzard choice. And stand by that decision.
I've been following Trump since I was 20ish.
I'm 63 now.
Fook'em all. I stand with Trump.
And I'll hang with him, if so it should go.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 February, 10:00
Just another Condeleza Rice. My sense of security is taking a beating. Come back soon Mr. President!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
12 February, 10:00
Incredible the way they all turn on him!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 February, 09:59
she's a bottom feeder...the whole lot of them are evil creatures

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
12 February, 09:58
I FKN HATE THIS BITCH! I NEVER TRUSTED HER!🤬🤬🤬 She can ROT! I hope she has to eat the SHIT She is SHOVELING!

Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
12 February, 09:57
What are you hiding Nicki??😈

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
12 February, 09:57
Nikki who?

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
12 February, 09:51
Yep. We're done, Nikki. We're done with all you swamp creatures!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
12 February, 09:46
I never liked her, I had a sick feeling in my stomach when ever I would see her, she is not genuine, fake..I think we need to really research her, perhaps she has a bloodline tied to the iluminati that we are not aware of.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 February, 10:24
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
me too!! I had great intuition on her!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
12 February, 09:46
We all need to know who 'they' are. Reveal away.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 February, 09:41
silly cow ...we will remember you

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
We all knew she was a clsoet Globalist. Not a Dem, a "Progressive".

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
That is correct! And I am in awe. I knew this 2nd impeachment wasn't what most think it is!