Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Chapter 8, Moses performs an ordination ceremony for Aaron and his sons. They are the priests - those who are to administrate God's gracious system of atonement, facilitating the relationship between God and His people.
What is the verse 14 in Leviticus?
Then the priest shall take some of the blood of the reparation offering and put it on the lobe of the right ear, the thumb of the right hand, and the big toe of the right foot of the person being purified.
04:20 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
25 July, 04:44
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Interesting...at DJTs last rally in NC...he said "I lost my shoes" and I wondered if was injured anywhere else on his body?

I saw a random video, yesterday, one of the fat-girl SS kicking a shoe that had been tossed from the stage...odd.

It was a point CIC wanted us to be aware of, for some reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
25 July, 05:12
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I was just thinking the same thing ! Everybody was asking...how'd his shoes come off? hmmm maybe on purpose. !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396