JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
President Trump knows exactly who this person is.

I still don’t understand why President Trump selected whoever this person is, and says he is… except that President Trump may be shining the spotlight on him.

We the People don’t need another traitor like #MikePence as his VP.
02:50 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
25 July, 04:14
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Shine a light!!! Let the light eliminate the darkness!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 July, 01:09
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Part of the process of draining the swamp?
There's a long list of cretins that he shined light on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 July, 03:36
he looks like the youngest kid from the adam's family

puggsley

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 July, 02:58
I know he was a never Trumper. I believe he has been put front and center as Trump so often does. Any more info than a meme?

Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
25 July, 03:16 (E)
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
I saw where Vance is 5'7" but he stands almost eye level standing next Trump at 6'3"?

Happy Days @Sun2516
25 July, 02:55
It’s all a mocking to us

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 02:53