Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 11:41
My morning harvest😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 July, 11:43
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Beautiful produce Pipsqueak! The rabbits destroyed most of ours, and the lack of rain didn't help either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 11:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you, momma bunny had a few baby’s in mine had to move them out, they ate all the lettuce. I’ve been watering twice a day early morning then at night finally got a nice rain yesterday.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 July, 11:53
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
We put up chicken wire fencing but my husband didn't do it soon enough. We did get some green beans, tomatoes and several squash. It misted rain some this morning but our lawn is yellow like straw, I pray it comes back!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
We put wire fence up to but some how those little buggers still get in. We’re in Pa and it’s been so dry, this week we should see some nice rain or so they are saying. Our grass is so dead and hurts my feet when I’m grounding. Husband hasn’t cut the grass in a month.
12:42 PM - Jul 24, 2024
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pipsqueak , click on at the bottom under it