Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
24 July, 12:01
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 11:46
Looks good. If you ever want a good recipe for Zucchini soup, let me know.
May GOD always bless you and your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 11:49 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Absolutely Hope I will definitely take your recipe.I had to pull 2 of my zucchinis for some reason this year they kept getting moldy after they started to grow.I still have one fingers crossed it keeps growing. Thank you for the blessing🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 July, 11:43
Beautiful produce Pipsqueak! The rabbits destroyed most of ours, and the lack of rain didn't help either!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 11:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you, momma bunny had a few baby’s in mine had to move them out, they ate all the lettuce. I’ve been watering twice a day early morning then at night finally got a nice rain yesterday.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
24 July, 11:43
😋