Strange - 70 stars in the flag
Ten provinces in Canada
6 states in Australia
Greenland

Cuba?
Great Britian?
?
?
Why did the RNC use a flag with 70 stars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 01:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Comms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 July, 01:21
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
THEN AUSTRALIA IS THE 51ST STATE OF THE REPUBLIC?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 06:30
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
IDK but sure is interesting. Keep seeing posts about a new United States of North America, very vague.

21 July, 03:37
Anuenue Patriot,
I read that a Prime Minister of Australia named Gough Whitlam in the 1970's sold Australia back to the Crown Monarchy. When Trump met with Queen Liz in 2018 to inform her that the Crown Corp was dissolved i.e. that the American Republic was no longer under her control, and that Australia was listed on the NY Stock Exchange (which Trump owns) and is a part of America's holdings.
All is still unclear to me except that Trump is the wealthiest man on earth and Australia is part of the US.
We should ask ret. Australian Lt.Col. Riccardo Bosi , of AU Special Forces if he knows about this.
Someone out there, go ahead, attack me as a conspiracy nut. Some one has to pursue this off the wall information...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
That is fascinating Lydia. I did not know he owns the exchange and is wealthiest. So Elon takes that richest man role. Australia is part of the USA! Curiouser and curiouser!
01:09 PM - Jul 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
21 July, 03:49
And think about our state, Hawaii. It was stolen from the native Hawaiians. Hawaiians are probably heart sick about the filth brought to these islands. Clean it up, take it back.
Where do we go? Can we be grandfathered in? Will we be allowed to stay?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 July, 04:58
It’s a cataclysmic situation. My family arrived in 1895 and are not land owners except for small homes yet feel tied to this wonderful place. I remember statehood. Hawaiians are not homogenous. Many are Christians. Many are apolitical. Many betrayed by OHA. So much land here behind kapu signs by huge trusts supposedly for Hawaiians but not actually. Not simple to work out. Exciting times!

21 July, 02:17
🤔...i try to use discernment but sometimes the crazier explanation makes more sense than not...😎

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 July, 05:00
Right. We have no idea what is real in many cases.