Strange - 70 stars in the flag
Ten provinces in Canada
6 states in Australia
Greenland

Cuba?
Great Britian?
?
?
Why did the RNC use a flag with 70 stars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 01:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Comms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
THEN AUSTRALIA IS THE 51ST STATE OF THE REPUBLIC?
01:21 PM - Jul 20, 2024
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 July, 01:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Maybe. They were on the stock market. DT acquired it for the Republic.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 July, 01:15
Maybe Canada. But Australia and probably New Zealand also.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 06:30
IDK but sure is interesting. Keep seeing posts about a new United States of North America, very vague.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 July, 03:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Anuenue Patriot,
I read that a Prime Minister of Australia named Gough Whitlam in the 1970's sold Australia back to the Crown Monarchy. When Trump met with Queen Liz in 2018 to inform her that the Crown Corp was dissolved i.e. that the American Republic was no longer under her control, and that Australia was listed on the NY Stock Exchange (which Trump owns) and is a part of America's holdings.
All is still unclear to me except that Trump is the wealthiest man on earth and Australia is part of the US.
We should ask ret. Australian Lt.Col. Riccardo Bosi , of AU Special Forces if he knows about this.
Someone out there, go ahead, attack me as a conspiracy nut. Some one has to pursue this off the wall information...