Mike Anon @Mike314
18 July, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 July, 06:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
He sold out! Imo.👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 July, 08:32
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
His family's last name is NOT Bush.

[They] hail from Germany, and have been involved in the attempted destruction of the United States since after WWII.

I have a meme and will post here, but first do some digging yourself and uncover who the "Bush" family REALLY is.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 July, 07:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh, you mean this Scherff family? Note the teenager in the German Navy uniform.

Is America ready for this? Seems about so.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 July, 06:53 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Josef Mengele !!!!!!
I never noticed that before.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 08:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
My understanding is Bormann was supposed to succeed Hitler, but not totally sure of that.
Pretty tight group of psychopaths pictured there.

Reports out there that Dr. Mengele came here, then changed his name to Dr. Green, continued torturing victims in DUMBs, possibly at China Lake. Linda Paris (mcallistertvonline.com) has one source, a victim of MK Ultra or DUMBs, who says Fauci IS Mengele. People might laugh at that, but what if these vermin have knowledge of how to soul-transfer or body jump as a way to perpetuate their disgusting lives, seeking immortality? Lots of comms out there that Fauci was the "American Mengele"...but Mengele actually came to America. Makes you wonder, and I put nothing past these vermin maggots and their Secret-Handshake mystery schools.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 July, 09:47
Wow, have to save this new info, thanks.
Between all of us, we know a lot, so I have a hard time when they don't want to reveal everything, with their excuse that we can’t take it. Omission is a lie.
Reptilians, clones, body jumping, thousands of years of child sacrifice, good, bad and neutral alien species, Antarctica, D.U.M.B.s, Fauci, Gates, Merck, Pfizer, Georgia Guidestones, WEF, NWO, CCP, Satan, Adrenochrome, demons . . .
And Juan O Savon said we all probably have some Reptilian DNA. (Yikes)
Either Truman or Eisenhower made an agreement with the greys that they could live in the tunnels but come up occasionally to take a human for food or whatever.
Supposedly the greys were in South and Central America but moved north,
Area 51 is real.
Our governments have tested chemical and bio-warfare on us for study or maybe just to kill us.
I feel we need the whole truth to prevent a new Mengele from rising up, even if Satan is completely banished!

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 09:52
I think Satan is dead. Just my opinion.
He may have lived for thousands of years but don't think he was Immortal and had to go meet up with God's Judgement. Just a gut feelin'.

The Cabal ain't got no one to worship.
Just leaderless minions runnin' round left to deal with.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 July, 10:08
I admit I'm confused.
Satan dead, so that means evil is done for,
but I still see plenty of evil.
And omission is lying.
1987, I had a dream where I was in a place where Jesus healed me.
It was a spiritual healing and I was completely changed.
So, there I was, staring at Jesus until His words and light healed me.
When I was restored, I immediately wanted to ask Him about dinosaurs.
I thought it and was immediately sent back.
I don't think He wanted me to know.
I thought it was rather funny.
So, even though I want the truth, I trust God.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Like I said, it's my gut feeling about the entity Satan, that he's met Justice, but he was not alone, so that's why we see EVIL, because it is being exposed and we are able now to see them and their schemes now, where before most of us, including me, were mostly blind.
I believe we are dealing with various Entities (such as Reptilians, Serpents - very Biblical) some that live to be very, very old, so we only think they were immortal when they are not. They ALL (EVIL) are disconnected from God IMO. That is their weakness and from what their Mortality comes.
I also now believe to my core we Children of God are Immortal Souls here having a Human experience, not the other way around. This Enemy is jealous of us for our Immortality, and that's why they deal in Adrenochrome - to avoid death.
Then, we are not alone, we have ANGELS and all kinds of higher dimensional beings of Goodness and Divine Light fighting for us, and just as GITMO sentences, so does God's Court in the Higher Realms.
10:21 PM - Jul 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it