Mike Anon @Mike314
18 July, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 July, 06:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
He sold out! Imo.👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 July, 08:32
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
His family's last name is NOT Bush.

[They] hail from Germany, and have been involved in the attempted destruction of the United States since after WWII.

I have a meme and will post here, but first do some digging yourself and uncover who the "Bush" family REALLY is.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Oh, you mean this Scherff family? Note the teenager in the German Navy uniform.

Is America ready for this? Seems about so.
07:12 PM - Jul 19, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 July, 06:53 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Josef Mengele !!!!!!
I never noticed that before.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 08:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
My understanding is Bormann was supposed to succeed Hitler, but not totally sure of that.
Pretty tight group of psychopaths pictured there.

Reports out there that Dr. Mengele came here, then changed his name to Dr. Green, continued torturing victims in DUMBs, possibly at China Lake. Linda Paris (mcallistertvonline.com) has one source, a victim of MK Ultra or DUMBs, who says Fauci IS Mengele. People might laugh at that, but what if these vermin have knowledge of how to soul-transfer or body jump as a way to perpetuate their disgusting lives, seeking immortality? Lots of comms out there that Fauci was the "American Mengele"...but Mengele actually came to America. Makes you wonder, and I put nothing past these vermin maggots and their Secret-Handshake mystery schools.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 06:51
Lizzerds.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 08:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Definitely hybrids of some kind, the soul-less kind.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 July, 08:11
👇🔥🔥🔥

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 July, 08:14
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 07:24
I hope so by now..

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 July, 07:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No kidding. Whew, gotta be close.