Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 July, 01:27
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
When we saw so much of him in the 2019 impeachment hearings, I don't think it was the real him then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
20 July, 08:25
I trust no Politician ❗️They are all F$&king Snakes❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
20 July, 06:22 (E)

wht 2.0 @wht
20 July, 06:02
Looks like typical cosmetic preparation for live tv and an airbrushed photo to me

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 July, 05:52
33rd degree satanic Freemason. just like at the county fair in the summertime, he won a "FREE NECKLACE and a ride on the rope swing, put his participation in child sacrifice in the basement of congress.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 July, 05:45
Not the same person IMO and a bad mask. 🙄

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 July, 05:22
when does it all end--"heavens to murgatroyd"