Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 July, 11:07
OOf! ALL Sheriffs nationwide were called to a meeting yesterday!

https://x.com/FixyunVue/st...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 July, 11:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Maybe Bidum is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 11:27 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I am wondering about a mass arrest scenario. The Sheriff is the highest form of common law/law of the land a local can call/has access to. They are directly elected by the locals so he represents the embodiment of the "local common law/will of the people" which is what the US government is built on. The Declaration of Independence clearly states all just governments (legal/constitutionally supported) only derive power from the "consent of the governed". I think the Chevron overrule did a lot we will see happening pronto. It returned us to Constitutional Law vs. Administrative Law. I think the Sheriffs will have to arrest local officials, judges, police officers/chiefs, deputy sheriffs, mayors, some citizens etc. and maybe we're seeing this begin to unfold?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 July, 12:16
This led me to believe what you just put out. More testimonials are what I like for confirmation. Posted 2am today. https://twitter.com/JackSt...

Trump in the past had assured a return to constitutional law.

I think we just kicked in that door...
12:28 PM - Jul 20, 2024
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 July, 03:22
1000%