Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 July, 11:07
OOf! ALL Sheriffs nationwide were called to a meeting yesterday!

https://x.com/FixyunVue/st...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
20 July, 11:30
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
A Sheriff can kick a three letter out of his county under threat of arrest and do so fully legal and supported by written law. They have more power locally than the feds do n their home county. They can mass deputize an entire town as a posse or swear them in and arm them all and place them for combat formation. The feds can't/couldn't stop them from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 July, 12:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
💯🎯 Glad to see other anons that know the law of the land.

#BlessUp

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 July, 12:45
EXACTLY CORRECT.

YOUR COUNTY SHERIFF IS THE HIGHEST ELECTED OFFICIAL (Constitutional) OF YOUR COUNTY AND FEDS MUST ASK PERMISSION TO ENTER.

IF YOUR SHERIFF DID NOT DEPUTIZE NOR ACTIVELY PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF THEIR COUNTY DURING COVID LOCKDOWNS, INCLUDING PROTECTING THEIR COUNTY BUSINESS OWNERS FROM FORCED CLOSURE BY CORRUPT OFFICIALS, THEN THEY WERE NOT CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFFS AND WERE ON THE PAYROLL OF FOREIGN CORPORATIONS POSING AS GOVERNMENT.

20 July, 11:27 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I am wondering about a mass arrest scenario. The Sheriff is the highest form of common law/law of the land a local can call/has access to. They are directly elected by the locals so he represents the embodiment of the "local common law/will of the people" which is what the US government is built on. The Declaration of Independence clearly states all just governments (legal/constitutionally supported) only derive power from the "consent of the governed". I think the Chevron overrule did a lot we will see happening pronto. It returned us to Constitutional Law vs. Administrative Law. I think the Sheriffs will have to arrest local officials, judges, police officers/chiefs, deputy sheriffs, mayors, some citizens etc. and maybe we're seeing this begin to unfold?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 July, 11:37
Thank you for the info. I will be hoping very fervently, that that is exactly what is happening.

All those folk unable to escape due to the computer issues...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 July, 12:16
This led me to believe what you just put out. More testimonials are what I like for confirmation. Posted 2am today. https://twitter.com/JackSt...