Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 July, 11:07
OOf! ALL Sheriffs nationwide were called to a meeting yesterday!

https://x.com/FixyunVue/st...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 July, 11:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Maybe Bidum is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 11:30
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
A Sheriff can kick a three letter out of his county under threat of arrest and do so fully legal and supported by written law. They have more power locally than the feds do n their home county. They can mass deputize an entire town as a posse or swear them in and arm them all and place them for combat formation. The feds can't/couldn't stop them from it.

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
💯🎯 Glad to see other anons that know the law of the land.

#BlessUp
12:01 PM - Jul 20, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
20 July, 12:05
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I just last month faced off with my State District Attorney in a trial by jury and I won! Fuck these pieces of slithering shit! I am smart, I picked up the law, I read the law for over three years now, I learned it, I came, and kicked ass with it!

Case dismissed with prejudice. Can never bring it against me again now! Was an all day trial.