Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 July, 03:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💥 NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS 💥

JD VANCE > TRUMP’S PLAN + MILITARY OPERATIONS

JD VANCE & VIVEK RAMASWAMY are going after BILL GATES & they are going to restore power to the Farmers of the United States! I told you long ago that Trump and Vivek were working together and even though Trump and Vivek had a small public debacle; i told you it was all for show and they WORLD Unite... And they did and Trump drops that Vivek is going to be working for him for a long time.

NOW VANCE AND VIVEK are going to go after The GLOBALIST and Bill Gates and recapture the Farm lands and insure protection for the Great American U.S. Farmers! JD VANCE KNOWS ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY & he knows where ( she 👿 HC ) the bodies are buried

Meaning he knows the full corrupt system of the cabal operations from first hand perspective and has the Intel and Data and recipes & there is PANIC IN THE DNC AND RINO’S operations

👇 Read here
https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 July, 03:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 July, 05:27
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I can't be sure of course....but I have wondered about this as well....

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 July, 02:51
"Ambrosia charges $8,000 for a one liter transfusion of plasma from "young blood," which it claims can reduce the effects of aging."

https://mashable.com/artic...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 July, 03:56
In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 July, 04:08
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I cannot afford $8000, not that I am interested in this, but what stands out to me is a point I have made previously: it might not just be the "elite" that seek this kind of thing.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
19 July, 02:50