Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 02:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💥 NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS 💥

JD VANCE > TRUMP’S PLAN + MILITARY OPERATIONS

JD VANCE & VIVEK RAMASWAMY are going after BILL GATES & they are going to restore power to the Farmers of the United States! I told you long ago that Trump and Vivek were working together and even though Trump and Vivek had a small public debacle; i told you it was all for show and they WORLD Unite... And they did and Trump drops that Vivek is going to be working for him for a long time.

NOW VANCE AND VIVEK are going to go after The GLOBALIST and Bill Gates and recapture the Farm lands and insure protection for the Great American U.S. Farmers! JD VANCE KNOWS ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY & he knows where ( she 👿 HC ) the bodies are buried

Meaning he knows the full corrupt system of the cabal operations from first hand perspective and has the Intel and Data and recipes & there is PANIC IN THE DNC AND RINO’S operations

👇 Read here
https://forthepeople.space...
03:28 PM - Jul 19, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 July, 05:27
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I can't be sure of course....but I have wondered about this as well....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 July, 03:51

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 03:39
SO are you saying all that about Vance and his ties to adrenachrome is false.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 July, 03:49
Stephanie 🌟 Because he was INvolved in the Skull n' Bones society he KNOWS the demon thinking & all the ins and outs of the child sex trafficking...

👇Excerpt from post by: Q) The Storm Rider👇

Retired U.S. Commander who is also hitting podcasts and he reached out to me giving me confirmation that JD VANCE is very important to coming future events…..)

Please read: https://forthepeople.space...

arba happihr @arba
19 July, 03:50
Maybe the wife too.
Looking forward to finding out