Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.
08:01 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
North *** @Northstar
14 March, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 March, 09:27
You also stated that it would be a waste for someone 'to reveal' prior to the fall of MSM. Will we not see this happen until late 2022?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
16 February, 11:02
ASCENSION! Aka: NCSWC, The Great Awakening, It's Gonna Be Biblical, The Great Solar Flash, 5D or above❣

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 February, 04:58
I would love to meet you in person

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
14 February, 09:48
The future is under God's control and He wants us to listen to Jesus. Jesus has plenty for us to do right now with winning souls for Jesus. The Lake of Fire is real and so is satan. Those who cultivate their relationship with God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit hear his voice clearly and He teaches them as they need to know. I'm not sure who you are "listening" to, but the only voice to listen to is the Holy Spirit. One must receive the Holy Spirit from Jesus during a full water immersion baptism. Evidence of having the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues and the fruit a person yields

14 February, 09:55
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
And to add; the Bible will always line up with what God speaks to you. God will never speak contradictory to Himself and Jesus confirms this by teaching us "a house divided will not stand". Well I hope you aren't playing with demons and most people who are don't even know it. Btw, the book of Enoch ends with getting someone to believe good and evil exist in the same being which is a complete lie. God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. Satan is complete evil and there is no light in him. Satans final destination w/his fallen angels and anyone who opposes Jesus is the Lake of Fire.

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
14 February, 04:30
AT LEAST YOU HAVE GOOD CLARITY AND TIMING, I PERSONALLY HAVE TROUBLES WITH TIME FRAMES BUT CAN STILL INFORM FEW PEOPLE WHATS IN STORE USUALLY WITHIN TWO YEARS

Beilogo LSP @Beilogolu
14 February, 06:48
20PAIN...
Looking glass couldn't see beyond Dec-2012.
I guess you can't see past 2023 as the ligth of GOD will be already around us and the ligth will be so powerful it will blind you.

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 February, 01:48
Please, can someone explain what this post means? I don't know if it is a joke. Is there something that would actually tell us what is past 2023? If so, how is VK having access to it? Confused.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 February, 12:54
Because you can not see past the choices you do not understand.
I know, and wish to understand as well.
Song 7

14 February, 01:48
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Please tell me what looking past 2023 mean? How is VK doing this? Confused.

betsy ross @BetsyRoss
14 February, 12:38
Are you a remote viewer VK?

14 February, 01:46
In response betsy ross to her Publication
Please tell me what VK is talking about?

14 February, 09:43
In response betsy ross to her Publication
Remote viewing is going to a place far from you but in the same time. Aka astral projection. Astral projection is done with demons, not Jesus.

Other Half @Otherhalf
13 February, 06:53
Maybe because YOU have a choice to make that determines what comes after that. Maybe you can't see past your own free will—only ours.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 February, 06:47
project looking glass.

the big re-set.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 February, 06:18
nibiru? nothing can stop what's coming? beetleguese exploding reaches earth? These are a few of the things that keeps me up at night.....

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 06:20
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
NOP
NEITHER
ANOTHER THING THATS NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL
AT LEAST WITH A GREAT EXPLOSION THAT WE NOTICE OR SOMETHING
NOP

13 February, 06:24
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
instead of #BETELGEUSE

WHAT HAS EXPLODE FINALLY
HAS BEEN ..
ITS ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS 😁😆

DEBATINT ABOUT THIS , AS SAME AS THE ONES OF EVERYBODY

13 February, 06:17
THIS HAPPENS CONSTANTLY

you get stucked

MAYBE INVESTEMENT EN BETTER EQUIPMENT , PROFESSIONAL ONE..

GO #pro # LOOKINGGLASS BUDDY 😎

Invest in a SUPER PRO LENS MODEL OR SOMETHING

13 February, 06:41
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
allegedly this maybe symbolic representation of the concept
despite the fact of maybe do nothing 😆
with the theorical real technical design of #LOOKING #GLASS whatever

The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
13 February, 06:15
2027...Rayse Ur Frequency

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
13 February, 05:37
Project Looking Glass can't see past 2023

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
13 February, 05:33
looking forward in time??

13 February, 06:10
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
was not 2012 instead of 2023 ?

Hold Fast @Zoot42
13 February, 03:40
Any perticular date in 2023.....🥳🥳

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 February, 12:30
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
September 29, from another thread linked to this one. Sorry it's a year later, but he just referred to it again and people are actively seeking answers.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
13 February, 02:46
i need a pick me up i trust the plan

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 February, 02:33
reset ;) young grasshoppers you will have to relearn a brand new life. it will be exciting. GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET! LETS GOOOOOO

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
13 February, 11:39
2023 is BIG, Purim February 25 -26, deliverance from the wicked Haman in the days of Queen Esther of Persia.
Passover, Saturday, March 27th and ends the 7 day festival at sunset on Saturday, April 3rd, outside Israel Sunday, April 4th
Exodus (11:4) AndMoses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: EXODUS 23
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
13 February, 11:47
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
24= God's power and authority, as well as perfect foundation) Psalm 72 lists 24 things that Jesus Christ, as High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, will do when He sits upon His throne and rules as King and Priest during the Millennium.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 February, 10:57
I keep hoping it's drop the zero and we are talking 2/23

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 February, 10:05
The medicine elders of Peru tell is we are moving through Pachakuti. A new time is being birthed. Its a massive shift because its dimensional in nature. They tell us to dream big and continue to tend to our wounds of the past by practicing 'release' processes. The purging of evil is going to be a big step up for humanity. It has caged us unnaturally. I feel our innate light even thru this truther movement will continue to expand exponentially💜🕯we got this🦋Thanks to all who are freeing us from the darkness!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 10:44
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Yes, dimensional. More along the lines of my learnings. It's hard for a lot to grasp. I love your post. Thx!

Dude Village @KindPatriot
13 February, 08:50
Hmm, drop the zero and you get Feb Twenty Third. Ha, wouldn't be surprised if the vision was extended now that we're in a new day because every One can act as a new dimension.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 February, 08:34
or spicy margaritas

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 February, 08:31

In christian circles
7=perfection

Maybe Jesus comes back.
Can't wait.

trueblue @trueblue
13 February, 07:57
i could be way off base but when i want to "look" ahead i just open myself to the guidance and truth that THEY want to show me and i have learned a lot about the future that way. sometimes not right away. it's like they build on the things they show me.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
13 February, 07:35
I don't think your alone lots of channelers etc are struggling to see future events. We are being encouraged to focus on the now. 💫💫💫

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
13 February, 07:35