Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:01
I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
14 February, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The future is under God's control and He wants us to listen to Jesus. Jesus has plenty for us to do right now with winning souls for Jesus. The Lake of Fire is real and so is satan. Those who cultivate their relationship with God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit hear his voice clearly and He teaches them as they need to know. I'm not sure who you are "listening" to, but the only voice to listen to is the Holy Spirit. One must receive the Holy Spirit from Jesus during a full water immersion baptism. Evidence of having the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues and the fruit a person yields

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
And to add; the Bible will always line up with what God speaks to you. God will never speak contradictory to Himself and Jesus confirms this by teaching us "a house divided will not stand". Well I hope you aren't playing with demons and most people who are don't even know it. Btw, the book of Enoch ends with getting someone to believe good and evil exist in the same being which is a complete lie. God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. Satan is complete evil and there is no light in him. Satans final destination w/his fallen angels and anyone who opposes Jesus is the Lake of Fire.
09:55 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realSweetLiberty in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
05 March, 09:27
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
ThanQ 🥰😇