Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 July, 11:56
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
So. IMDB has Vance at 6'2" but another site has him at 5'7". Weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 July, 12:26
Vance = Pence ❗️🤦🏽‍♀️Not Good❗️👎🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 July, 12:14
There’s something off about Trump, he looks different he’s face doesn’t look like him double 🤔

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 10:52
Did they send PDJT a message to make JD his VP or you will be assassinated? JD is another Pence

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 09:42
ones much closer to the camera lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 09:39
we still doing people in masks thing or clones?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 July, 09:38
Jr in a mask ? That's my take on it

anon one @Gamma50
15 July, 08:56
Maybe vance is vance, but trump is a smaller trump.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 July, 09:14
In response anon one to her Publication
Very true...We don't know who is who or what is what....So anything could be anything😄😉

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 July, 08:55
And there it is. Thank you for posting this. I ment to look up his height and got side tracked. He is taller then Trump in the photos. Who is he?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 July, 09:38
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Our VP Jr

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 July, 09:49
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I’m going to try and dig on this. Mother married 5 times, he’s had three different last names. Raised by deep rooted democrats, changed opinion of faith, politics over last few years. Baptized as Catholic in last decade. But, yes, went to Yale, so despite his mom, he grew up as an elite. My husband accessed the New York Times article, he read them aloud, now neither of us can get on. WEIRD buddied up with Don Jr. And some suggest Don pressured trump. I So, something about him, or I’m wondering as he admitted, he did not vote for trump or approve of him, but the BAM! He realized he was an elitist, he realized the shams going on, and Trump supposedly turned his campaign in Ohio race around. He discussed what he learned about Trump and changed his mind, his outlook. So, after my husband read the facts list,I’m thinking he will us him to tell the world why he changed from Democrat to Republican? Liberal to Conservative? I was hoping for a surprise VP like Sarah Huckabee Sanders