Amy Grahm @Amyl123
Look at my dragon fruit from seed . I did it !! 🤩
06:31 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 07:24
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 July, 07:12
I also enjoy sprouting seeds from some of the fruit that we eat, although, I've never really had the success that you have had with your dragon fruit. Good job!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 07:23
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
My husbands coworker Tommy gave him a piece of fruit to try he brought it home I was like yum and I saved a few seeds . That was the biggest one . I sent Tommy a starter and he was like wow she grew it 😅 Our local Asian market marks them down if not 5.99 a lb . 👊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 July, 06:47
Good job Amy!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 06:51
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you Patriot I love seeds 😍

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 July, 06:42
Amy 🌟👏 AWEsome 👏🌟

Pitaya (also called dragon fruit): The red pigment in the red-fleshed variety of pitaya is a rejuvenator for your liver, bringing cells back to life. It helps your liver produce cells faster so regeneration of the liver can occur. It’s a fountain of youth fruit for the liver that slows down and stops liver aging by caring for its deep, inner core, which in most cases succumbs to disease if left neglected for too long. - Medical Medium, Anthony Williams

I make this Liver Rescue Smoothie, at least once a week, that Anthony recommends: 👇
https://www.medicalmedium....

1 banana or ¼ Maradol papaya, cubed
1 mango
½ cup fresh, 1 packet frozen, or 2 tablespoons powdered red pitaya (dragon fruit)
1 celery stalk
½ cup sprouts (any variety)
½ lime
½ cup water (optional)
Directions:

Combine all ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth. If desired, stream in up to ½ cup of water until desired consistency is reached.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 07:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Yes , and easy to grow Patriot 👊