Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 06:31
Look at my dragon fruit from seed . I did it !! 🀩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Amy πŸŒŸπŸ‘ AWEsome πŸ‘πŸŒŸ

Pitaya (also called dragon fruit): The red pigment in the red-fleshed variety of pitaya is a rejuvenator for your liver, bringing cells back to life. It helps your liver produce cells faster so regeneration of the liver can occur. It’s a fountain of youth fruit for the liver that slows down and stops liver aging by caring for its deep, inner core, which in most cases succumbs to disease if left neglected for too long. - Medical Medium, Anthony Williams

I make this Liver Rescue Smoothie, at least once a week, that Anthony recommends: πŸ‘‡
https://www.medicalmedium....

1 banana or ΒΌ Maradol papaya, cubed
1 mango
Β½ cup fresh, 1 packet frozen, or 2 tablespoons powdered red pitaya (dragon fruit)
1 celery stalk
Β½ cup sprouts (any variety)
Β½ lime
Β½ cup water (optional)
Directions:

Combine all ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth. If desired, stream in up to Β½ cup of water until desired consistency is reached.
06:42 PM - Jul 15, 2024
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 07:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Yes , and easy to grow Patriot πŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396