Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
This is too weird not to question! Nobody smiles under circumstances like this. Maybe they’re just happy that he’s OK. Hell, I don’t know.
04:41 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
15 July, 06:36 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
All they knew 100% if they were doing their job they would have known what was going on on every rooftop all around and around him and the fact that they were ordered not to take the shot says it all I'm just glad the fella that disregarded and took the shot did what he did and to be fair I think Trump should hire him and he should hire his own team not Trust his life with Secret Service anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 06:39
In response Daniel Fralick to his Publication
This might be fake posted to get response

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Parnell @JFParnell
15 July, 05:23
Complete bullshit

15 July, 05:27
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
Thanks clarifying as thought strange

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 July, 05:22
Photo bombed

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 July, 05:14
I think this one is AI/CGI… I saw people debunking it on TikTok.

Water Mark @Watermark
15 July, 05:04
Really weird that they are all smiling. Anyone who has paused a video knows that people have odd micro expressions but for all three to have the same at the same time is beyond chance.

Maybe Trump cracked a joke or someone farted...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 July, 05:03
Don't you think they are all doing a part in the movie?
Reminds me of something that I experienced in NYC in midtown on the West side. Fire started underneath a Bank I was employed at during the Money market certificates campaign.
Fire started in the subway. I found out they were doing drills with the Fire Dept and Police Dept. Some how the whole thing got turn into a live event even thou it wasn't. I got stuck in a basement elevator and the fire dept had to lift me through the top hatch between the basement and first floor. These guys acted like, Smiling and joking, Oh it's just a drill, No worries, right. Later on the news, thank God I got the hell out of there and went home, reported someone got stuck in a elevator and there was a fire on the tracks.
It was B/S. False

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
15 July, 04:52
They're laughing outloud! Well, this entire thing stinks!

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
15 July, 04:45
I had not seen this...so 'Gracie Hart' is from Central casting??? As a woman, I could care less if SS hires women and FOR SURE not to guard President Trump.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 July, 04:43
Central casting.