Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 09:53 (E)
Does anyone else wish they could have a good cry? I just wish I could cry. All of this stuff going on is really affecting my emotions. I don't understand all of this timeline talk and I feel so stupid, lol. I just pray that this is all over with soon. Will life ever feel normal again? Will we all survive? What is going to happen with all of the crazy people poisoning our planet, our water, food and bodies? I know I dream of a day where I don't worry about anything for a while. I pray that GOD will allow us to take a vacation after disclosure and the financial changes. I pray this craziness is over soon. I am so tired.

Dear GOD, please ease everyone who is sleeping into reality. Please bring everyone back to health and most of all please take care of my prayer warrior who is thinking of leaving this world because he can't deal with reality. I tried my best to give him hope and I pray that I can help him and his family again so they all can experience joy.

Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Hope Always 🌟 Heart 💔 😢

Without fear, there is no limit to what we can accomplish and indeed this is the whole point.

Ascending beyond the realms of fear is where human life ends and divine life begins.

Until Now, the concept of fearlessness has been just a construct, a phrase, an attempted state of being, yet BE assured that this reality is REAL and it is NOW …if and when you claim it. 🌟
10:29 PM - Jul 14, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it