Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Does anyone else wish they could have a good cry? I just wish I could cry. All of this stuff going on is really affecting my emotions. I don't understand all of this timeline talk and I feel so stupid, lol. I just pray that this is all over with soon. Will life ever feel normal again? Will we all survive? What is going to happen with all of the crazy people poisoning our planet, our water, food and bodies? I know I dream of a day where I don't worry about anything for a while. I pray that GOD will allow us to take a vacation after disclosure and the financial changes. I pray this craziness is over soon. I am so tired.

Dear GOD, please ease everyone who is sleeping into reality. Please bring everyone back to health and most of all please take care of my prayer warrior who is thinking of leaving this world because he can't deal with reality. I tried my best to give him hope and I pray that I can help him and his family again so they all can experience joy.

Amen.
09:53 PM - Jul 14, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
14 July, 11:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You have so many friends here. Go ahead and have your cry then go outside get your feet in the grass take a nap get some sunshine drink lots of water and come back soon we need you!! You are loved 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 July, 11:10
Amen Hope....I can't stop crying though, I am completely exhausted and I don't understand most of timeline, crypto or 3/4's of what is said on Twitter. But everyday I remind myself that we are all taking this journey at different speeds and too we all have different strong points which makes our interest and knowledge focus on different things.
But this is too what makes us such a great team....We are all sharing, teaching and learning from each other!! WWG1WGA💖
Hang in, We are with You....God Bless🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 July, 10:34
You are stronger than you think!
When you feel like you are ready, the tears will be there, let them flow.
Meanwhile, reading various Psalms can be comforting, and please know you are loved!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
14 July, 10:30
🙏❤🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 10:29
Hope Always 🌟 Heart 💔 😢

Without fear, there is no limit to what we can accomplish and indeed this is the whole point.

Ascending beyond the realms of fear is where human life ends and divine life begins.

Until Now, the concept of fearlessness has been just a construct, a phrase, an attempted state of being, yet BE assured that this reality is REAL and it is NOW …if and when you claim it. 🌟

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 July, 10:20
A good cry is a great stress reliever. You may not be able to cry at this time but at some point they will come. When they do don’t hold them back, let them cleanse you.

A prayer for every soul that feels they can’t go on:

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over each soul that feels they can’t cope. Give them a renewed faith in You. Fill them with hope, comfort, and a sense of purpose. Surround them with love and support. Bless them with guidance, strength, discernment, forgiveness and healing of complete their mind, body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen 💕

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
14 July, 10:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Gracias

connie wright @cowri
14 July, 10:02
find something to take you away mentally - music - flowers - painting - puzzles - adult coloring - I have to distant myself or I would cry non stop - but this isn't what I want - maybe what satan wants - don't give in - put happy thoughts in your head - make yourself smile - I hope this helps if just for a day - we do care

14 July, 10:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
connie 🌟 Yes, live through your heart 💓

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 July, 09:57
Right there with you. So much loss this year. I do cry.

But pray for strength every day. And had to remind my son earlier today that the Bible tells us 365 times to Fear Not.

And we all do need a vacation.

14 July, 10:33
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Dorothea 🌟 Yes, blissful thought ~ vaca!

🌸 🐸 🌸