Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
CBDC crypto is TheGreatReset currency [they] will try to push.
Fook the Central Banks.
07:34 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
21 March, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 March, 10:46
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
Fook XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
03 March, 10:48
It sounds like people are celebrating today about news of XRP and CBDCs... not sure how to take it. Will XRP still be our gold-backed crypto? I wish I understood the behind-the-scenes a bit more. Maybe they'll push BTC which is corrupt, but we want XRP?

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
21 March, 11:22
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 08:42
Ahhh, the illusion of fiat currency. Those silly Romans did it again Fun stuff vk..

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 07:08
yeaaa, lets not do that again!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 February, 05:55

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 05:57
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
gold standard world❤️❤️❤️😎😎😎🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 February, 03:44
CB Apparent Adoption of Crypto will propel all Crypto to new heights until all lies are revealed...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 February, 02:13

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
20 February, 12:58
It feels like both sides could fight over XRP.

Watch the water....who will win?

https://dailyhodl.com/2020...

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
20 February, 01:02
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
1st post = Black Hats

This post = White Hats

https://www.financemagnate...

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
13 February, 11:39
what is CBDC crypto?

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
13 February, 05:09
Is XRP the CBDC @vincentkennedy ?

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
13 February, 04:45
There are many here saying XRP, isn't DOGE a better option? has Vk said anything about XRP before? I'm truly curious..

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
18 March, 02:39
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
Whiplash347 keeps putting out info all of the time.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 February, 10:27
Im still not sold on a money that needs electricity and other people that need to be in place for me to get my own money! Im sticking to real in the hand money like gold and silver Just My 2 cents. But i am always looking for more info on bit coin and the others! We change as we age!

NEO ONE @Neo
13 February, 09:09
Yeah in Germany they speak about a digital Euro. I think that's a focking part of it

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
13 February, 07:20
🤔So does CBDC stand for Central Banks in D.C.?

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
13 February, 07:29
In response Connie Graeler to her Publication
CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY

Kenny McMillan @Red
13 February, 04:24
what do you guys and girls think about chainlink

Bay 17d @Bay17d
13 February, 12:29
Fook em I will use their Fiat POS currency for toilet paper one day

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 February, 10:19
So: CBDC (China is so behind it), BITCOIN tho:
https://cryptohision.com/2...

What we need to clearify if XRP is Trump's?
Is XRP Trump's Answer to China?
https://www.financemagnate...

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
12 February, 10:23
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Just look at the banks Ripple is associated with. 1/3 of the top 100. Know who they're not associated with? The top 4. Which are ALL China. They are with #5 though... Japan :)

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
12 February, 10:12
How do we do that? XRP? Silver, Gold?

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
13 February, 01:12
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
All the above:)

Vincento Laliberto @VincentLaliberte
12 February, 09:12

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 09:01
These are the only ones that will get past regulations to survive. 99% of all crypto goes bye bye soon. BTC too.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
12 February, 08:46
Alts are kicking ass today! 🔥

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
12 February, 08:40
NEVA !!!

12 February, 08:34
soooooo..... XRP is Globalist? Soooo.... I don't want to support 'em. Sooo fookin' confusin'!!! And I haven't started drinking yet this evening...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
12 February, 09:09
Its always 5 o'clock somewhere!

Godly Man @WWCUE
13 February, 08:22
RIGHT! Why would Trump admin go out of it’s way to make three bankers, who created and hold 70% of XRP, the amongst the wealthiest people on earth? The creation of a blockchain to account for international transactions is something that CB’s or Gov’t can create by themselves. The fact that Ripple was pandering to the IMF tells me that the CABAL CB’s would like XRP to be in use to replace SWIFT. It would surprise me if XRP is the answer. If the CB’s go down so does XRP. And someone posted that 99% of cryptos will be gone. Really? Not bying all of this. At least not yet.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 February, 08:32
So...Ive changed it up!! Going with KNC/Kyber (all earth elements..Potassium, Nitrogen, and Carbon), ZRX/Ox (its the year of the metal Ox..duh!), Loopring/LRC (in honor of Mr Pool), Doge (Elon ❤️) , and threw in a little Uniswap, Band Protocal and Graph for shiats and giggles. ALL DEFI COINS! I can finally sleep well tonight. 🙏🏻😴😴😴😴

12 February, 08:30
Has anyone bought / trade on Binance? Are they trust worthy?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 February, 08:53
i use voyager and coinbase. i couldnt figure out binance plus their chinese site kept coming up. they have us and internatiinal site GLTY

John Bee @Athelias
23 February, 04:28
I use binance.us and uphold. XRP is currently unavailable on binance and coinbase due to the lawsuit, but raven coin (RVN) is not available on uphold. You have to manually go to binance.us, not binance.com.

Beau Nose @BoNose
12 February, 08:18
It is interesting you say that because I had someone [recently] who HAD security clearance [years ago] tell me that randomly. I honestly thought this person did not know what they were speaking of. Present day: they thought BitCoin was being pushed for the centralized digital currency.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
12 February, 08:18
Where do we sit with credit unions?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 February, 10:04
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
I belong to three credit unions and enjoy the lack of fees that banks charge.

Law & Physics @physics171
13 February, 10:40
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Where do Credit unions get their backing from?
The big banks?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 February, 08:14
You and ezra were pretty cryptic on the impeachment facade.