Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 07:34
CBDC crypto is TheGreatReset currency [they] will try to push.
Fook the Central Banks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
13 February, 10:40
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Where do Credit unions get their backing from?
The big banks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
13 February, 11:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What do you mean by backing? What are you specifically talking about?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 February, 10:04
I belong to three credit unions and enjoy the lack of fees that banks charge.

Kev Oooo @KevO
12 February, 09:06
They should be safe. Tho I'd concentrate on a locally owned bank!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
12 February, 09:08
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
I belong to a state chartered small redit union. No ties to fed. Thinking they are safe. Use to work for a big bank...learned a lot. That's why I bank with a state chartered credit union. I really like there are no stock holders and the board is filled with members.