Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 07:34
CBDC crypto is TheGreatReset currency [they] will try to push.
Fook the Central Banks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 February, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
soooooo..... XRP is Globalist? Soooo.... I don't want to support 'em. Sooo fookin' confusin'!!! And I haven't started drinking yet this evening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
RIGHT! Why would Trump admin go out of it’s way to make three bankers, who created and hold 70% of XRP, the amongst the wealthiest people on earth? The creation of a blockchain to account for international transactions is something that CB’s or Gov’t can create by themselves. The fact that Ripple was pandering to the IMF tells me that the CABAL CB’s would like XRP to be in use to replace SWIFT. It would surprise me if XRP is the answer. If the CB’s go down so does XRP. And someone posted that 99% of cryptos will be gone. Really? Not bying all of this. At least not yet.
08:22 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it