Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 July, 11:31 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
When I saw the video there were a few things that did not seem right and stood out to me.
1. No bullet proof glass protection.
2. Secret service seemed a bit far away, plus he is suppose to be protected by Marines.
3. Only one military person on the stage after the shooting.
4. People behind Trump standing casually with an active shooter, not hitting the ground.
5. Vincent Fuscha standing in plain view.
6. I don't think they would have permitted him to stand up not knowing if he was injured by another bullet. You always must keep the patient lying down, and move the patient in that position.
7. Not knowing if there were further injuries, one would think they would have placed him directly into an ambulance that always follows him and proceed to do a complete head to toe assessment. Only then would the patient be allowed to sit or stand up.πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸŽ₯ This was a well-rehearsed scene in a movie.
It was brilliant.
POTUS was AWESOME πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I am calm because I knew this was coming.
Many Patriots telegraphed it
but Q The Storm Rider stated it CLEARLY
& I posted it last month
so Anons would not be afraid πŸ’ͺ😻

6-13-24 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
"You WILL know after the assassination attempt happens
that white hats staged the EVENT...
You will know this because
TRUMP WILL survive" πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–❀️
12:34 AM - Jul 14, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 July, 09:31
Hi Kat ... TY for all you do. Still a great account that delivers the truth. I hope I meet you someday. :) πŸ’—

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 July, 02:49
This is the most logical explanation to me, because as I was watching it, I got the familiar psyop/pretend feeling.

Chances are, the two who "died" didn't, and were just agents playing their part.

I get the feeling the white hats hijacked a black hat operation and are now working their way back to see who conspired.

Maybe. That's just a working theory. I just don't believe the official story. The fist pump was a little too "Let's Roll" for my tastes. But whatever cooks the goose, let's just get it done.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 July, 01:44
If it was staged , why did 2 civilians die ? Honest question.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
14 July, 02:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I have some tactical thoughts on the matter:

Imagine if all the deep state players in the world had been told that they were ok because Trump was going to be assassinated. Today, they found out they missed. PANIC.

1. Media can't call it a hoax, they don't want hoaxes in the minds of the people.
2. They have to watch as Trump becomes even more popular and they have great difficulty talking negative about the victim.
3. Their rhetoric is in the limelight now. Their ability to incite violence easily has just been squashed.
4. The "victim that died" is a necessary part of the story so that it makes deniers look bad, the same way they did with COVID deniers, 9/11, Sandy Hook. There has to be a victim so that "you're a scumbag" for denying it.

It's straight out of their own playbook only it's being used against them.

Personally, I think this is the smartest play that I've seen (besides the vaccines). They cut the balls off the deep state with this.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 July, 02:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
They have said it was going to be painful and also that it won't be clean. I wish it was not so.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 July, 11:50
πŸ’― Kat! Your post reminds me of a Gene Decode disclosure of an "event" that was supposed to take place at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris with Big Mike in attendance. Something related to a "sacrifice" of 666 children underneath the Cathedral in the dark, horrid Catacombs of Paris to literally bring the "Antichrist" into our Realm. That "event" was to be a satanic ceremony that HAD to happen on a specific day at a specific time in order to work (THEY believe) that also included Cabal plans to burn Notre Dame afterwards...BUT
White Hats knew of the plan...
and out of the blue a TR3B materialized several days early and used its energy weapon to IGNITE Notre Dame on the wrong day...literally torching the Cabal plans. (I used to have the video of that TR3B lighting up Notre Dame, but lost it.)

WHITE HATS know the Enemy's "playbook" and are always one step ahead of them.

White Hats are In Control. God Is In Control.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 02:06 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
ol_cowboy 🌟 Yes, White Hat Op...

The Great Awakening

DEEP STATE / CIA/ MAJIC EXPOSURE COMING
WHITE HATS IN CONTROL ... read in link below

https://forthepeople.space...

Follow your πŸ’“ #Biblical

Consider for a moment that Donald Trump, and the fortunes of the entire country, might have been saved today by a gust of wind that pushed that bullet ever so slightly.

The Holv Spirit is often associated with a gust of wind.

"When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting." Acts 2: 1-3

🌟 ALL Glory to God 🌟

πŸ’₯ 7/14 mirror 714

Please Watch the Video, Thank you.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 July, 05:41
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
😻 Gene Decode went into great detail
about the Notre Dame Q-Op, ol_c.
It was INSANITY πŸ˜”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
Notre-Dame was built on the remnants of the temple of Isis.
They've been sacrificing every year
for 1000s of years in the catacombs.
666 children every Easter Eve.
The plan was to keep opening a portal to the underverse
where lucifer is locked in.
They'd burn down Notre-Dame
opening the portal so lucifer could come up
& go into a cloned body of Christ.
When Notre Dame was burning
Big Mike/Michelle Obama was on a boat freaked out
cuz he was seeing flames in his wine glass.
He/she was there [baphomet] to do the ceremony on Easter Eve
& the fire was too soon.
The Alliance had discovered the cabal plan
& burned Notre-Dame 4-days early
so they couldn’t do their ceremony
& all the people in ND + 666 children
that would be the final amount of blood sacrifice
needed to bring lucifer up β€” WAS STOPPED πŸ•ŠοΈ

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 July, 09:06
Thanks Kat. I also was thinking we have been told that President Trump is "well insulated" and I am wondering if this was a body double on the stage. I did not hear the speech. I can usually tell the real Trump by the breathing pattern of the real Trump because it is unique.