From Hidden In Plain Sight
https://t.me/hiddeninplain...

👀
06:29 AM - Jul 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 July, 03:00
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
My hubby and I have been going to the same medical family practice group for 37 years. It was always very highly rated and we had a great group of doctors.

About 10 years ago we started noticing a concerning trend. Our personal docs and other fav docs, in the practice, started leaving the group…retiring, going into teaching, management etc. rather than practicing. The new docs that were hired are ‘cookie cutter’ docs, pretty much all foreigners ….pushing the ‘favorite vax, drug or procedure of the month’.

A couple of years ago the practice was bought by Walgreens and the push has gotten even harder for vaxx’s and meds of every kind. During my last visit, my current doc pushed the statin drugs, once again (same story for my hubby). He said that they are now recommending statin drugs for EVERYONE over the age of 65, period!!
😳

The answer was NO, still NO and NEVER….to all of it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 July, 01:04
I quit statin's two years ago- they said because of family history I needed them to make sure to not get blockage- I had a stress test last month on the treadmill with dye and I have zero blockage with everything "heart "perfect. Before the test the nurse asked me if I was still on the statin I said no not for two years, she said WHY and I said well let me get this test done and we will both know. This is another crime against humanity -they should be hung.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 July, 11:51
I quit Statins in December and go to the Doc on Thursday to get my lipid screening results. I've been drinking a shot of Morrocan olive oil before bed. Should be Interdasting.. 😁

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 July, 01:17
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Curious to know your results with the Moroccan olive oil after your checkup. 👍

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 July, 11:44
Drs with a brain the size of a walnut!!! Yes agree

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 11:37
Blood pressure pills are a second lie

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 July, 01:02
We stopped taking stayins because we found this out. But you can’t tell anyone who has been brainwashed by doctors. We spoke to our docs who prescribed statins and they were pissed off because we stopped taking it. They all get kickbacks for prescribing the poison.