Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
13 July, 06:29
“🧐 Cholesterol.......another big pharma hoax?! 🤥😒”

From Hidden In Plain Sight
https://t.me/hiddeninplain...

👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
My hubby and I have been going to the same medical family practice group for 37 years. It was always very highly rated and we had a great group of doctors.

About 10 years ago we started noticing a concerning trend. Our personal docs and other fav docs, in the practice, started leaving the group…retiring, going into teaching, management etc. rather than practicing. The new docs that were hired are ‘cookie cutter’ docs, pretty much all foreigners ….pushing the ‘favorite vax, drug or procedure of the month’.

A couple of years ago the practice was bought by Walgreens and the push has gotten even harder for vaxx’s and meds of every kind. During my last visit, my current doc pushed the statin drugs, once again (same story for my hubby). He said that they are now recommending statin drugs for EVERYONE over the age of 65, period!!
😳

The answer was NO, still NO and NEVER….to all of it!
03:00 PM - Jul 22, 2024
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it