Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
12 July, 11:22
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
It's true... here's the original link.

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
12 July, 11:29
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 July, 12:22

12 July, 10:42
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
It has always been a horror to me how evil is attended to while the true injured are tossed aside.

I have seen the footage of young girl strapped to stakes clothes-less being burned and prodded by what may have been a cow prodder.

I am incensed!!!!!!
There is no way I would have been a good investigator... I hate injustice..this is way beyond injustice...AND I DON'T MEAN Liberal crap that is fake & false!

I could not have stood by and filmed this.

Thanks for posting this.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 July, 11:49
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Throw them to the sharks

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 July, 09:13
Two disgusting so called humans. The photos in the boat were in Italy. Interesting they published the one with Clooney and his pants..

11 July, 09:15
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Absolute sickies!

11 July, 09:05
godless evil!