Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 July, 09:01
Small photo Epstein Island in route ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 July, 12:22
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It has always been a horror to me how evil is attended to while the true injured are tossed aside.

I have seen the footage of young girl strapped to stakes clothes-less being burned and prodded by what may have been a cow prodder.

I am incensed!!!!!!
There is no way I would have been a good investigator... I hate injustice..this is way beyond injustice...AND I DON'T MEAN Liberal crap that is fake & false!

I could not have stood by and filmed this.

Thanks for posting this.
10:42 AM - Jul 12, 2024
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 July, 11:04
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Yeah, me neither.
This is so repulsive and I will never understand how anyone could hurt a child this way. It's disturbing to the core.

12 July, 11:19 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Kat has been saying for years..they are NOT human...but MONSTERS.

The only sense I can make is we are warned about those who pose as Jews but are of the seed of Satan. Imposters...they think they are better..but FALLEN means not what they were...

They are soulless...The Lord will deal with them.
The only consolation IMO is they go home with God. 💛

They will always be precious.
💧
💧
💧